Volume 17, Number 2
Volume 17 Number 1 – Dave Lotz, Editor
Published Q1– 2018, 32 pages
- From the Business Car
- The Perils of Building a 1/24th Scale D&RG Narrow Gauge Gondola
- Around the Narrow-Gauge Circle Today
- President’s Column
- View From the Vista Dome
- DRGW “committee design” 70-ton hoppers in the 17500-17899 & 14600-14999 series.
- Alamosa in early September 1970, capturing the vestiges of the D&RGW narrow gauge.
- The history and detailed modeling of the Denver and Rio Grande’s fleet of 36’ double-sheathed, narrow-gauge boxcars in the 62000-63499 series.
24 in stock
There are no reviews yet.