Volume 3 Number 3 – M. Keith Williams, Editor
Published Q3– 2004, 34 pages
- D&RGW: Piggyback Pioneer by Jim Eager tells the story of Rio Grande Pioneer Piggyback Operations and how surprisingly it is that one of the lessor known early innovators of trailer-on flat-car (TOFC) was the D&RGW
- Rio Grande Gallery features three pictures submitted by members of Rio Grande equipment still on service in 2004
- Atlas’ N-Scale Mogul by Williams, M. Keith is a review of the 4 3/8″ long N scale model
- Glory in the Rockies: Locomotive Paint Schemes of the Denver & Rio Grande, 1871-1881 by Jim Wilke
- D&RGW Tank Cars – Part II: Diesel Fuel Distribution Cars of the Early 70’s by Dave Lattimore describes the diesel fuel distribution of the Rio Grande using second-hand tank cars in 1970 and is follow on piece to Part 1 in Volume 3, Number 1.