Hayden Engineering Map (HAY01)
The area that is now Hayden was first settled in 1875, with the town established in 1894 and incorporated in 1906. Hayden was named for F.V. Hayden, head of a survey party for the U.S. Geological & Geographic Survey in the late 1860s. The Denver and Salt Lake Railway reached Hayden by 1916. The town has historically been a center of coal mining and agriculture, it consists today of a small cluster of homes and businesses.
The map itself is a copy of the drawing made by Denver & Salt Lake Railroad showing the heart of Hayden, it shows the tracks, depot and railway facilities in the center of town.
Map Print & Order Information
The map will be printed on architectural grade paper with a wide-bed laser printer. Physical size of this map is 56″ x 24″. Keep in mind the details on the map when printed will likely be proportionally smaller and may be more difficult to read.
All map orders are printed on-demand once your order has been received by the Society and processed by our large format printing partner. For that reason please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.